I received the news of your brother’s memorial service, and my heart aches for the weight you are currently carrying. I know that Mother’s Day, a time already heavy with its own expectations, has now become a landscape of profound, unrecognizable loss for you.
Please know that you do not have to navigate this storm in silence. We often treat pain like a seasonal brutality that erodes our spirit, but I have learned that the threshold of endurance is not a breaking point; it is a transformation point. When the world feels like it is moving on while you are left to contend with the aftermath, it is easy to feel as though you are a ghost in your own life, drifting while others "drive by" without understanding the depth of what has been lost.
But I am writing to you because I know that your depth—your ability to feel this loss so acutely—is not a burden; it is the honest recognition of the weight and value of your brother’s presence. You are currently in the aftermath of a profound shift, and while it is tempting to retreat into the echo chamber of grief, please remember that the climb is only impossible when we try to breathe in a vacuum.
Do not close the window. By refusing to suffer in silence, you allow the quiet, resilient harmony of those who love you to reach in and break the deafening weight of this vacuum. You are learning to hurt without breaking, and you are learning that even in this raw storm, you are the one who knows how to navigate the tide.
As you prepare to honor his memory, I hope you can find a moment to lean into the "uncomfortable honest." We are not just surviving these seasons; we are moving through them to find that even the brokenness holds beauty. You are whole enough to love the life you have, fragments and all, and I am standing right here beside you, refusing to let you face these dominoes alone.
The God of all grace will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you honor him.
Blessings to you and yours, Secretaries of Hope are listening ~
Anna Faith & your Ezra La’Chal
No comments:
Post a Comment